Monday, January 26, 2009

Strange days...

So, it's not often that I feel the need to post something that's happened at the tire store. However, this is something that some of you may find interesting.

Two guys had a blowout last night and were told to come to us this morning for a replacement. (They needed four tires of course. People just don't rotate & air them like they should.)

Anywho, come to find out, they're from New York, just outside the city. Close, very close, to where my cousin Cathy lives. They also work for Apple!! I do believe that they were surprised to see me pull out my iPhone when it rang, and further surprised to find out I do graphics on my MacBook Pro or my iMac and am still running files off my G3. They're a band called Head Trip Conception and had been to New Orleans playing a gig. I've linked to their name, or you can google them.

They've left me a demo CD but I haven't had a chance to listen yet. The description sounds interesting. They were very nice young men and I hope to listen to it shortly.

Take care - Me

1 comment:

tlm said...

It's a small, small, world...