Wednesday, June 27, 2007

206 miles+Sand and Salt Water=Many Great Memories

Contemplation
So, it's been awhile since my last update and this one will probably be pretty short.

Last week my sister, the kids & I took Mother to the beach at Perdido Key, FL. While we had a couple of days of thunderstorms, the beach was fantastic. Not too crowded, clear water and light breezes. I don't feel like talking about this trip much at this point, but maybe in the near future I'll be able to put down what all this trip meant to us. I will say that back in April, when we were sitting in the hospital after her surgery, one of the first things Mother wanted was to go to the beach. I do think that was one of the things that got her out of that hospital so quick. Knowing that if it was within our power, we would get her to the beach. We did, and I am so thankful that the time spent there was as good as it was. I am also thankful for the MarLo house for coming down to help me do the family portraits. I don't think any of us had dry eyes after viewing them.

I'm posting some of the shots I took with my digital camera for now. I might post some of the portrait shots later.

Looking Ahead

Ring of Light, Love and Toes


Take care - Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love the pics. I am so so happy that you guys had this special, wonderful time together in your lives. What a theraputic, somewhat mind easing time even if only for a short while. You will always have this wonderful trip to keep instilled in your memory.