Thursday, March 15, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well, my jet plane is actually my Honda CRV.
And I do know when I'll be back again - Sunday.
Yes, every place I go, I will think of you.
So, yes, kiss me and smile for me.


My kids have been camping for the past few days with my in-laws. Today I leave for Fairhope to attend the arts festival. Although I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend, I am missing my kids already. Yes, they drive me crazy and yes, they double the amount of gray hairs I have every six months. But, today as I get things together and get ready to drive off, I am filled with a longing to have them with me.

I'm sure this will pass. Just as soon as I try a new Marcus drink recipe. So, Marcus, get the mixer out & have it ready for me please. I'm coming your way & this is your last warning. :)

Take care - me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that you will even see this before you get back, but have a good time. Also you are missing the kids as you have not seen them in days. If they had been attached to your hip until the very last minute, that thought may have changed :-) Have a drink for me to.....