Monday, February 26, 2007

Item No.3265 or 50th Anniversary Party

The 50th anniversary party went very well. For a small bfe community the turn out for this was great. There was a slide show of the happy couple starting at childhood moving up to current day. The food was delicious and plentiful. The punch, with the heart-shapped ice went was enjoyed by all. The decorations are still being talked about (in a good way) today. (or at least yesterday at church, where I the heathen was not, but Speedy was.) So, here are a couple of pictures to attest that there really was a party & I really was there for it. My sister and I are in the last picture. While I did not get her permission to post this and she does read this, (Hi Sister!) I felt it would be safe to post as neither of us are truly recognizable.



No comments: