Saturday, February 24, 2007

This post is brought to you by the following sponsors:

Tylenol®, Alka-Seltzer Plus® Flu, echinacea, garlic, Mojo tea & soup, one huge pot of coffee and extra pulp orange juice. Oh yeah, and 14 hours of sleep.

I'm not feeling too great right now, but will try to bring you some form of entertainment no later than Monday. I'm on day 3 of this fever-ridden crud and am channeling some of Speedy's determination for my own. (I use determination here instead of stubbornness due to the fact that he's been wonderful during my plague.) I am determined that I will be at 100% by the end of today. I will be 100% by the end of today. I will be 100% by the end of today. That's 100%, not 100ºF, which has been my lowest temp in the past few days.

I'll let you know how my mantra works. Have a good one.

No comments: